Set of 2 products for your mousse-based tanning experience: St. Moriz Professional Self-Tanning Mousse in Medium or Dark and a Velvet Applicator Mitt.
About Professional Self-Tanning Mousse Medium or Dark 6.76 fl OZ
A lightweight formula with added Olive Milk and Vitamin E will leave skin moisturized with a luxurious luminous finish. Ideal for all users and skin types.
- Easy to apply mousse formula
- Fast drying
- Instant color which helps highlight any areas missed
- Develops over 4-6 hours and lasts for days
- Salon and dermatologist tested
- Made in England
About Velvet Applicator Mitt
St. Moriz Self Tan Velvet Applicator Mitt ensures a golden tan with a streak free professional flawless finish. This is the handiest tool ever to ensure that there’s no risk of 'stained hand syndrome', the amateur self-tanner’s dead giveaway. Just pop on this snug velvety soft mitt and tan away. Couldn't be easier to keep your flawless natural glow going year-round!
Our new Lips Design Velvet Mitt offers a super-soft, luxurious velvet material using a specially created leak proof barrier seal. This Velvet Tanning Mitt will effortlessly and evenly distribute all tanning products onto the skin for streak-free results. Specially designed for fuss-free, easy, clean and smooth application. Reusable and machine washable.
- Super soft, luxurious velvet material feels great on your skin when applying self-tanner
- Leak-proof barrier seal keeps the tan where you want it (no stained hands)
- Streak-free, natural results with a professional finish
- Reusable and machine washable
- Contemporary lips design
- Exfoliate with the St. Moriz Exfoliating Skin Primer and moisturize dry areas of the skin (knees, elbows, and ankles) with the St. Moriz Moisturizing Tan Enhancer and allow to dry.
- Always use an applicator mitt to prevent staining your hands.
- Shake (Closed bottle) well before use and then apply a small amount of mousse evenly, in a circular motion onto the body and face.
- To avoid streaks on knees and elbows, bend when applying to those areas.
- The tan will develop over 4-6 hours. During this time, avoid any contact with water, perspiring or applying any other products to the skin.
- After this time, shower off the guide color with lukewarm water. Avoid using any soaps, shower gels, or shampoo when rinsing.